Pocket Yoga will help you reach your inner self of tranquility and fitness by providing you with your own personal trainer through pictures and voice. If you’re a yoga buff, or were considering trying yoga without having to go through the humiliation of joining a class, you may want to give this app a try first. It’s free today on the Amazon Appstore for Android, and worth it. Rated 4.5/5 on the Android Market and Amazon.
Here is a list of features in the app;
- Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation
- Over 145 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and positioning, and practices designed by experienced yoga instructors
- Dictionary of poses containing descriptions and benefits of each pose
- Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress and motivate you to continue
- Ability to play music from your music library in place of the default music
Just click the Pocket Yoga link below to grab it from Amazon, along with some other recent feature apps.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B004TUI036" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004NPELDA" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004O4I16S" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004GYOQ6A" /]
[Via – Amazon]