Paper Glider is a free game available on the Amazon Appstore for Android today, normally priced at $0.99. The game is made by Neon Play Ltd. and has you trying to fly a paper airplane as far as you can across the world without crashing. Sounds simple enough? Not quite, as you’ll find it challenging to keep it in the air. Part of the game allows you to buy special add-ons for your craft, making it faster and better in many ways, helping you achieve your goals. As part of the OpenFeint gaming community, you’ll be able to share your game updates and high scores online as well.
Some of the games features are as follows;
- Fly your paper plane to the Final Frontier
- Add enhancements such as rocket boost and extra wind
- Customize your glider with national flags and decorations
- Play two game modes: Normal and Super Boost
- Compare your flight skills on OpenFeint
You can grab it below by clicking on the Paper Glider image from Amazon directly as well as other recently featured games. This app is only currently available on Amazon for its release.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B005BFMQJC" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004V4S4MW" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B0058P7KUA" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B005AKPLYK" /]