We all saw some leaked images of previously here.‘s next Motorola DROID X2 with some specs, but now we show that the official press images have been brought out along with some improved specs from what we had reported
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core 1.2GHz processor
- 1GB RAM
- QHD LCD Display – 540 x 960 Resolution (Same as Motorola Bionic)
- 3G Only – No LTE/4G
- 8MP Rear Facing Camera (No Front Cam)
- Froyo ( 2.2) – Could get Gingerbread ( 2.3) before launch
- New Moto Blur (Same as Droid Bionic)
- FM Radio
- Locked/Encrypted BootLoader (this may change as Motorola may be changing their ways)
- Launch in Q2 of 2011
Rumor also has it thatwill sell this bad boy for around $199.99 on a 2 year contract, which is what we would expect, but we’ll wait for to give an official price list and launch date.
About the Author
View Author Profile
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.