The free app from Amazon Appstore for Android today is one you should definately grab, it’s called a Tilt 3D Labyrinth. Normally priced at $3.99, today you can get this fun, well-designed game for nothing. The game uses the gyros built into your device to move the labyrinth as you try to get the ball through to the other end. Simple enough? perhaps, but you’ll have to get it to prove it.
Here’s some of the game features you’ll find, as this game is part of the ‘OpenFeint’ family of games;
- Navigate past walls, rotating walls, and holes by tilting the game screen
- Adjust tilt sensitivity, calibration, and board movement to fit your playing style
- Watch the game’s 3D perspective shift realistically as you tilt the device
- Create and share your own new maps with aTilt’s online level editor
- Share scores with other players through the OpenFeint social gaming platform
You can grab it by clicking the title below directly from Amazon.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B004GYOQ6A" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004IL7CKS" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004THHI82" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004R7FBH4" /]
[Via – Amazon]